Hair color

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights but im tired of it. If i dye it caramel brown what color would it come out? Dont have money to go to a pro and salon so im doing it on my own.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You would have the caramel brown where your light brown is now and where your blonde is now it would just be a light brown, so you would have the caramel brown and a light brown highlight through your hair! Which should turn out pretty! I would suggest that you cut a small piece of your hair off (where its not noticeable) and test the color on it just to be sure! Good luck!
    anglebaby10810

Answer by anglebaby10810 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree, I think it would be pretty but test a patch
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Agreeing with the others here....it's really a crapshoot....depending on your color hair, the thickness and texture. Good luck!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:42 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• There's really only one way to find out. . . . . dye your hair.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:49 PM on Oct. 17, 2010