Would you feel a lil uncomfortable?

My Dh just asked me if his best friend can spend the night who happens to be a girl. I met her 2 weeks ago and he's been friends with her for about 4 years. I said no because I don't know her like that and he respected my answer. If your husband asked you would you feel uncomftable or be alright with it. FYI he tried to introduce us years ago but I always worked!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• ugh hell no its not okay, sorry not trying to boil things up but like u said you just recently met her, he can be friends w/her but until YOU feel comfy is when YOU decide how long she can stay sround in YOUR home.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i think i would prob let her stay, at least that way you know they sre not up to anything behind your back. and you show him you trust him.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt let her stay! My husband when I was in another state went to his friends house who is a girl to "watch a movie" I had our kids it was just them and her ex had her kids...Ya I still question what happened that night but I dont think he did anything...He is no longer friends with her because she wanted him and tried to talk him into leaving me when I was in the hospital with my son who has asthma! So dont let his "girl friends" get to close to him they will try to phase you out! Sorry I have no respect for guys with girl friends like that that want to "spend the night!"

Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would feel very uncomfortable with it, I mean for one it's a girl, and for two it's someone you don't know, and they will be staying in YOUR house...Def a big NO.
    jlynn12

Answer by jlynn12 at 1:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• it depends i don't like to see anyone homeless if they are good friends of mines my family or my husbands...i trust my husband and are relationship and i know that if he ever asked me it's cuz it is in the best interest of that person...he will never harm our marriage at any point and for anyone...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would let her but he had better be sleeping in our bed!
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would let her stay. I trust my husband. I really don't think it's a big deal but do what's best for you. Good luck!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Forgive me for asking this but why would she be spending the night? These are adults not teenagers. Being friends is okay but that just doesn't sit right with me. It is not that she is a girl I would feel the same if it were a guy. It's not like she lives out of town and is there for a visit for a day or two so what is the reason?
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• MY hubby knows better then to come to me and ask me if some girl can sleep at out house. I am far from a jealous person but that is just stepping over the line. Trust me it would be the same way if it was turned around.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• How would he have felt if you asked if one of your male friends spent the night? Ask and you will have your answer.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 9:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010