Any fun, easy Halloween Reciepes for School Treats?

Yep, that time of year. And my first child going to school. Any ideas?

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 7:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I just went out and bought some premade cookies from Pillsbury with pumpkins and cats on them. You just put them in the oven. They were only 1.99 a piece and I think there are 18-20 cookies in each package. I'm making them for my son's Taekwondo class. You could also make some rice krispy treats and add orange and black food coloring.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 7:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• white frosted cup cakes with two drk. brown m&ms for eyes makes little ghost. Or cupcakes- Ala-Wal-mart is always good
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• CHECK OUT ALLRECIPES.COM~~ I LOVEEEEEEEEE THEM!!
    LiFeOVeRForTY

Answer by LiFeOVeRForTY at 11:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Rice Krispy treats w/ orange food coloring? Cut out sugar cookies w/ orange spirinkles. Cupcakes w/ confetti frosting, they have bat and ghost sprinkles on them w/ orange and purple sprinkles. I think it's Pillsbury that makes them. My kids just had a "Fall Festival" at their school and one of the parents made these. Needless to say, they didn't last long lol.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• I would make sure that the school allowes homemade treats. I looked forward to doing such things myself, and had something all planned out, and then I heard from another mother that only prepackaged items are allowed. Sure enough, when I checked it out, she was right! I wouldn't want you to go through all that work, and find out that they won't allow them past the door.

McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 1:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008