Seizures

I began having seizures out of nowhere my doctors can't seem to figure out why. I am not asking for a diagnosis but I would like things to possibly suggest to my doctor so he can figure it out. Maybe it has happend to someone you know or yourself any little thing will help. Thank you.

vjoaquin

Asked by vjoaquin at 1:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Health

• Im in the SAME boat! I had them when I was younger and it has been over 10 years and then in Aug I had one! I had a grand mal and thats what I use to have...I need to figure it out to so thanks for the post I hope it helps both of us!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Head trauma as a child has been known to cause seizures as an adult. But seizures can be caused by so many things its hard to put your finger on it.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Stress, Certain lighting, Fevers, Withdrawals from certain drugs, Have you noticed any common denominators when you have them? Same situation, etc
    Trying2bME5729

Answer by Trying2bME5729 at 4:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No head trauma, no stress (until now), the dr thought it was a certain drug so i stopped taking all my meds and a week later the seizures are still here. It happens at the most random times.
    vjoaquin

Comment by vjoaquin (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Oct. 17, 2010