Can you name one thing that each of your kids do that makes him/her unique for who they are?

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 1:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 10 year old defends me hardcore when her classmates make fun of her for having a "teen mom" (I was 17 when I had her).
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 5:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My 4 year old Reese says "I love you princess" to his baby sister but to everyone else he says "I love me too"

My almost 19 month old Brodie is a normal boy 18 month old lol always into everything but what makes him unique is he sucks his lip and smiles while he dances lol

My baby girl is only 2 months old and so she is just like other babies but she laughs in her sleep lol
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My 2 yr old has this wonderful laugh that only reveals a small piece of his great sense of humor.

My 11 yr old is this awesome artist. His art brings out this unique and beautiful prespective on the world.

These are only 2 of the things that I treasure and have the responsibility to help nuture and grow in my beautiful boys.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• my 5 year old is very candid and honest. she is blunt and says thing you would never expect from a small child. her view of our world is very unique. she challenges me to be the best person i can be.
    my 2 year old is a monkey. he is hilarious. always doing things to make people smile. even when he is being gross, you can't help but laugh.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My 3 yr old is always smiling or very animated

My 5 yr old is always hugging my 5 yr old
    Trying2bME5729

Answer by Trying2bME5729 at 4:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• wow eddie- he is the life of the party
    darriann- she is smart,
    jacob- is loving
    samantha- she is all around girly girl
    brenden- is very concernd with peoples feelings
    kileigh- she has a temper i have never seen b4
    emily-she is our baby, she is just sweet as ever
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Ok my kids are older
    Grant is 19- he always does what you expect and more. ( when he knows what that is) Never lets anyone down
    Sierra 17 is sensitive and sweet understands feelings. She is a true artist--very gifted
    Berott 16 loves all animals and takes it personally when people do not respect them
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2010