Can you understand? adult content

My Baby-Daddy and I, so he was also known as " Well they might as well be married!" 'husband', moved out. In case you weren't sure, this is very much a big deal. Everyone is surprised we are over as a 'romantic' couple. He recently (4 months) got a job, before which I worked throughout, beginning with my preganacy, for two years while he received his Associates in Machining. I tried, and for whatever reason, I woke up and realized I have become fat and the loneliness has become so deep. Is there anyone who has a vantage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh honey I am sorry. Start small and try to get somethings done. First your hair then find a good book to read. Perhaps go and join weight watchers it is cheap to join. TEaches you how to eat food with out letting it have a hold on you. Baby steps one day at a time. And if he is gone then so be it. Make your self better for you, not for any man.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2010