Ever watch a documentary called The Canary Effect? adult content

I really urge you to watch all 5 videos, it'll only take an hour of your time. Please, watch all of it, then post your opinion. My brother just showed me tonight and it made me angry, sad, helpless and so much more. And it's not just because I am Indian, Native American- whatever terminology you recognize. It might open some eyes on the thinking that "we have casinos, free money, blah, blah." It will give a real perspective of life in "Indian Country." Some footage of GW explaining so wonderfully well what "sovereignty" is, some insight on HW's forced sterilization law and so much more. I do ask you to watch all 5 videos. Oh yeah, the "adult content" was because of some of the footage in the videos, figured I might as well put it up. And I think it was determined before that I am not really good with the "clickys," so you might have to copy and paste my copy and past. Please be open minded- not being a smarta$$!

Sacheen.T.

Asked by Sacheen.T. at 2:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Oh yeah, it's not all "hate the gov't." It is recognized in there that so many problems are within our own people-especially alcohol.
    Sacheen.T.

Comment by Sacheen.T. (original poster) at 2:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Shit! The "link" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eOTQcGwzYI&feature=related

Sacheen.T.

Comment by Sacheen.T. (original poster) at 2:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I will try to watch it.  I had a brother in law, his name was Perry Allen, ha was a Navajo code talker during WW ll. If you enter Navajo code talker Perry Allen on google you can learn about him, and the code talkers.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Love documentaries - I'll look for that one.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2010