help!!!

Well I am a mother of 5 beautiful and healthy children. My husband and I do not plan on having anymore children. But I am myself unable to prevent pregancy without having a tubal. I can't have hormones. My husband refuses to wear condom and we currently use the pull out method which as worked for us the last 4 years. My LMP was 9-26 I was suppose to O on the 10th and we had completely unprotected sex. I am on CD 20 and Im freaking out. My breast are so sore which could mean nothing but im afraid it means something. After 4 years surely one mess up wouldn't get it right? I have been reading about all these people who are ttc and its taken them months..My af is due the 25th..Someone please tell me that my chances were low.

carterclan02

Asked by carterclan02 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, it could be VERY possible. Have you tried spermicide?
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:35 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• Anything's possible, ya know? You had unprotected sex and even the pull-out method isn't 100% effective. Just don't stress about it and take a HPT soon to see what it says. Good luck and I hope you get the results you want.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:55 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Take a test to be sure. You could be.
    MOMofTwo_99_00

Answer by MOMofTwo_99_00 at 3:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Its too early to test I was just curious as to the thoughts of seriously this happening after so long. I mean I think about it when I go to light up a cig or have a glass of wine. Its almost annoying. Of course i don't want to do anything to hurt the baby if there is one. And I know that since I had sex on the day I o then i know that there is a chance.But I really am hopeful that my sore breasts and my worry are all for nothing lol..
    carterclan02

Comment by carterclan02 (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No I haven't. I thought that was used in conjuction with a condom? Didn't know it could be effective without one. Do you know if it is hormone free? I can't even use those V.F strips or the sponge you can buy over the counter. Those have hormones in them as well.
    carterclan02

Comment by carterclan02 (original poster) at 2:19 AM on Oct. 16, 2010