the new trend: i love Boobies bracelets?

how do you feel about them?

mom2b23869

Asked by mom2b23869 at 3:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• i know teens who have gotten them just because it says "i love boobies" not because what they stand for. i don't agree with them for school, breast cancer awareness is not about trends for teens, it is about support for women who are going through or have been through such a hard thing. the bracelets are spreading the wrong message.
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i agree ive been seeing them on a bunch of my lil brothers girlfriends and when i have asked them what they stand for they dont even knoe..
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 3:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I did not even here of this before.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The intention was good. The actuality is that they aren't accomplishing what they were designed to do.
    Reenieredhead

Answer by Reenieredhead at 11:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Mixed feelings I guess. I feel that it is getting the message out there to some people but at the same time like everyone else is saying not everyone wearing them really care or know what they stand for. I see boys wearing them just because they say boobies.
    luvmydoggies

Answer by luvmydoggies at 12:30 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I'm not fond of them.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 1:33 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• I think that they were a great idea and still is and that they make great money because of the fact that it is a "trend" now but just because we dont like it doesnt mean it will go away so I think that we should try and tell the kids what it stands for and go from there.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:46 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

• They shouldn't be wearing them if they don't know what it represents. If they don't know then the wrong message is getting to them.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2010