blood pregnancy test

Ok, My last period was 9/12 or 13th I had unprotected sex 9/29, 10/1 and 10/2 I had a blood pregnancy test on the 6th cause the doctor said it could read it that early. Well it came back neg. well i still havent started my period? Could i still be pregnant? I want to buy a test but my husband says that i shouldnt cause the test came back neg. Can the test be taken that early?? thanks

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 3:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be pregnant because you went in the 6th and thats only four days after you las had sex and sperm could live up to 5 days so u might have gotten prego on the 5th day so i think you should wait untill past the 18 to take a urine test
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Go get a test try and get a digital one I found out when only a week from conseption ... Stop stressing and just get a test.
    Ajmomof4

Answer by Ajmomof4 at 7:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You could be. I would just go get a test and see. Just because the blood test came back negative doesn't mean you're really not. It won't hurt to take a HPT. :) Good luck.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well it depends on your cycle of course, but if your LMP was the 9/12 or 9/13 you missed ideal conception date of 9/25. The egg is only good for 72 hours which would have made it useless by 9/29. (Based on an average 28 day cycle) There's always a chance you could be pregnant, but I agree with your husband. Unless you are missing this cycle you aren't pregnant.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Buy another test.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 12:29 AM on Oct. 16, 2010