Just a question

I am sitting here reading through some of the posts where they talk about cm and was wondering if it was possiable to get pregant if you have a yeast infection at the time?Maybe that is a dumb question but i wasn't forsure if the infection goes that far up to the cervix?

carterclan02

Asked by carterclan02 at 3:47 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am sure that you can still conceive with an infection, it doesnt effect your fertility or the travel of the semen.
    Trying2bME5729

Answer by Trying2bME5729 at 3:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It's possible some women do get pregnant while not knowing they have an infection. The infection should be treated right away. If your pregnant and you get a yeast infection it's best to treat it right away because it can cause complications.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 6:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think it's possible.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do not think it would prevent it... I'm not sure it would be comfortable to try either though.
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 5:26 AM on Oct. 16, 2010