recipes

anyone have any recipes that are fast/yummy/3-5 yr old approved?

Trying2bME5729

Asked by Trying2bME5729 at 4:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I am not sure if you are looking for meals or snacks, For snacks we do fruit salads alot and also apples with peanut butter! Meals is a little longer. My kids love cheeseburger pie, and Mac and Cheese with broccoli.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Barbeque Cups
    1 lb. ground beef, pork or turkey
    1 bottle barbeque sauce
    2 cans refrigerator biscuits
    Shredded Cheddar cheese

Brown ground beef, drain. Return to pan and add sauce, heat through. Flatten each biscuit out and place in muffin tins, to form a cup. Spoon beef mixture into each cup. Cook about 10 minutes (check biscuit can for oven temperature, and reduce by 25 degrees). Remove from oven and add cheese. Return to oven for a couple more minutes, just to melt cheese.
    You can also cut this recipe in half, but I like to make the whole thing and freeze the leftovers for another time. They re-heat quickly.
    Let your little guy help make these. Kids will usually be more willing to try something they have made.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The best way to get kids to not be picky eaters is to just cook and offer them foods as if you aren't worried about their approval.....fish and rice were a favorite in my filipino sis-in-laws household because it didn't occur to her that children needed foods that were different than hers....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• http://www.parenting.com/Common/photo_gallery.jsp?galleryID=1000002464&genID=6

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/yourkids/main.aspx

Here are some links with some suggestions.
    angie729

Answer by angie729 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Theyre not real picky, they'll eat fish, chicken, pork, steak, pretty much anything. I am just tired of the same ole thing. Thanks for your help
    Trying2bME5729

Comment by Trying2bME5729 (original poster) at 2:58 AM on Oct. 16, 2010