Am I the only one who thinks that is wrong and gross?! adult content

I just watched a video where a woman was talking about breastfeeding and she said feeding her child gave her orgasmic feelings... Im so grossed out by this and was just wondering if I was the only one who found that disturbing. I BF my daughter & NEVER felt any sexual connection in that way...

xtatianax

Asked by xtatianax at 5:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well theyre are multiple meanings of that word i think shes using it as a synonym for joy or pleasure not in a sexual sense
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 5:23 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Im sorry, i supposed I wasn't all that specific...But in that video she did say that she had an orgasm a few times and everytime she feeds her child it felt 'orgasmic' but she didnt always reach an orgasm..... I just dont see how that is possible. Its not a sexual thing nor was ever intended to be so it just makes me wonder if she is sick or something and her own nasty thoughts bring her to 'orgasm' while feeding her infant.
    xtatianax

Comment by xtatianax (original poster) at 5:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• There are plenty of women out there that have orgasms while breastfeeding, however it's not talked about as often. This basically goes back to the post earlier today... Why should women cover up during breastfeeding? Regardless, it's still a very private thing, and some can turn it to sexual really quick. And if you want to go deeper with it, think of all the creepy men that find breastfeeding sexually arousing too! Respect yourself, your child, and other people around you... Be modest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    charliebean

Answer by charliebean at 5:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i wasn't able to breastfeed for very long with my daughter thanks to a severe infection, but if i were to start having sexual feelings while breastfeeding after my son is born it would really freak me out. so this is common? if so i guess it's good information so that moms don't start feeling like a bunch of perverts if it is in fact pretty normal, but all the bashers need to hear to get them going.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LFWXHfhpuY

Watch this video.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• And this URL:

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-normal-to-feel-aroused-when-im-breastfeeding_8927.bc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I've heard of women having orgasms during childbirth, as well. I'm sure it happens, it just sounds wierd. I don't know why anyone would want to blurt out "I have orgasms when I breastfeed Johnny!" to anyone...
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I never did...it was like a switch...when breastfeeding it was business...with my husband it was pleasure. My body never let me confuse the two. I honestly don't have any thoughts on those that do...I don't care one way or another...at least they are breastfeeding!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Good Baby Center article Anon!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 15, 2010