STRESS!!

I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT IM PREGNANT N IM VERY EXCITED!! THE PROBLEM IS MY HUSBAND DOESNT WANT ME TO KEEP IT HE SAYS THAT HES NOT READY RIGHT NOW.WE ALREADY HAVE 5 BOYS.I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I DONT WANT TO GET AN ABORTION.CAN U PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is a very hrad situation. I don't think anyone could really tell you what to do. I would say talk to you husband again and let him know how you feel. I don't know that there is a correct answer for this. You could consider giving the baby up for adoption, although I don't know that you could do that because once you have children these decision become harder, you already know what joy children can be.

If you can't get him to talk with you I would suggest going to see a therapist or someone like that.

Good Luck and Stay Strong!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 8:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Good luck on your decision, I just know that if my husband push me to get an abortion I may end up hating him in the end. Do you want the baby? Would you be ok with an abortion? Would you recent him after that?  You may need some counseling to deal with whatever decision you guys make.

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Best of luck in whatever you decide. But I would sit down and talk about it with your husband maybe change his mind or something?
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2010