Heartburn and pregnancy...

They say the more heartburn you have during pregnancy the more likely your baby is to have a lot of hair. I had wicked heartburn with my first and she had a TON of hair. I have wicked heartburn with this one too and am hoping the wives tale is true. Has anyone ever had the heartburn but no hair??

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yup. With my son, I had heart burn so bad I thought for sure I would blow flames. He was born completely bald. With my daughter, I didn't have that much heart burn. Every once in a while I would get it. She was born with enough hair for a barrette. So it wasn't true for me...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yeah I have. My first baby gave me heartburn constantly, I could hardly sleep incause of it, but she was almost bald when she was born, and then lost the little bit of hair she had! My second baby was bad with the heartburn too...but she had a head full of hair!! Figures right?!
    DanaLamborn

Answer by DanaLamborn at 7:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I had terrible heartburn with my 3rd child, still no hair! None of my kids had much hair at birth.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm hoping my baby girl has a full head of dark hair when she comes out. She better, judging from all the damn heartburn I've had :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I had heartburn with all 4 of my kids and two were born with a full head of hair and two came out bald.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008