Need ideas to spice things up in the bedroom.... adult content

My hubby and I recently worked thru a tuff time, and we are "back in saddle again" so to speak. Any tips on spicing things up a bit? I tend to go safe & boring, but am willing to try some new, sexier things. Thanks in advance for sharing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• play the role game and let your imagination run wild.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• different positions, different lubes, ky has a lot of lubes out there for his & her stimulation. i tried it but it actually made it too wet and made him numb so it sucked for us lol but it might not for everyone.

if you wouldnt mind him watching porn in front of you, try putting a sexy porn on and mimic everything they do. we did that before and it was so hot!

most important relax and have fun :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:57 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Change up the positions a little; the kama sutra is amazing for this. Go to the adult store together and find a porno that YOU want to watch with him. Once you start playing this movie at home, you won't make it to the end. You'll start feeling each other up and next thing you know, you're having some awesome sex and not even paying attention to the movie.

Another thing you could do it pick up a book called The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries and read it together. I LOVE this book. You can also look up sex blogs online and read those to each other. (I have one that dates back to 2005).
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:19 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I like the role play idea. Porno's just make me laugh because then are so cheesy, so I'm not sure if they would put me in the mood, but worth a try. Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010