how can I tell when i still to stic around in a relation ship?

We've been together for many year's wev'e got ups and downs and kids (now i am confused i can't tell if there is still hope?when do you tell if it won't work?

Jacky434

Asked by Jacky434 at 8:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• When you feel that all hope is lost and it really isn't worth hanging around or the relationship is toxic for you and your kids. Most of the time people walk away w/o realizing that there is always hope in working things out. I have been in a relationship for almost 8 years. We have our ups and downs as well as a child. We work through our problems w/o screaming and yelling and saying things that we will later regret. I wish you luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:02 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• When talking doesn't help. You feel the two of you have gone in separate directions and no longer have the same goals. Talk to him and see how he feels too.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010