M*A*S*H

does anyone still watch this show? i have since i was a kid i use to watch it with my grandpa and then with my mom and im 22 and still watch it . i was just wondering des anyone else thats young like me that watches it . or even older people . just wondering

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Entertainment

• I don't watch it now because I don't watch alot of tv. I am so old that I watched the show when it was an original! I was sick the night the finale played so I got to stay home from work and watch it. I believe at the time, I was just 22! I used to tape record it when I was a teenager. No tivo back then! It's a classic though because it is historical so it's timeless.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I hate that show lol. My parents are MASH fans and when I was a kid as soon as I heard that dang helicopter when it is coming on I was outta the room.
    devils_advocate

Answer by devils_advocate at 8:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• when i catch it on,i'll watch it. i love that show!
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I am older... 44.. but I never did like MASH... I am not sure why, but I never could get into it. It seems like you either love it or not....
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I OWN THE BOX SET!!!!!! It brings back such good memories of watching TV with my parents. I love this show and yes it is on in the evenings in my house while I am making dinner... I am 33 btw
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i didnt watch it alot only when i had the time but now i watch it all the time lol i hate alot of shos these days so since bedrest lol i watch mash ... i still love it tho ... i wish i had the box set lol no commericals
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I've been watching it again. My son, 15, likes it, as he is considering going into the military. It is still funny.
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 9:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I watch it all the time still. I remember watching it with my mom when i was a kid and now i still watch it. I have seen all the episodes at least twice but i still love that show! :)
    wccarrier

Answer by wccarrier at 10:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I used to watch it when I was younger. I love it but I don't watch a lot of TV any more and it comes on at weird hours now. When I was a teen it came on at like 10pm every night on a local station and I would tune in every night, lol, even though I had seen almost every episode.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm almost 40, and I still watch it periodically.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 2:18 AM on Oct. 28, 2008