Throwing up 2 yr old

So My Son Is 2 1/2 and he told me today his belly hurt well we drank some water ate some crackers and well a few hrs later my mom comes over so I can go to store and I come home a he was throwing up crying and I was just wondering what to do he wont eat or drink anything no fever he will sleep 15mins wake up and cry any help on what to do

momoftwo244

Asked by momoftwo244 at 8:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • A friend of mine said her doc. recommended teaspoons of peach syrup....like the kind in a can....especially if they can't keep anything down. Like maybe one teaspoon every 30 min or so. Good luck...sick babies are the worst.
    Anonymous

• i try to give my son what ever he wants when he throws up... my son had the flu and he threw up alot so i but him in the tub for a while to play and i tried to wear him down some more so he could sleep better... my son in 26 months old... gl it sucks when they are that sick... but try to stay calm when trying to take care of him... it might make it worse if mommy is crying too ...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Do you remember the old-fashioned coca-cola syrup? (If you can't find that then use flat coke) That's what I give my two and a half year old when she has an upset belly. It is supposed to help with the gas and settle the stomach so they will stop vomitting.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 10:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• Thanks For The Help
    momoftwo244

Answer by momoftwo244 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 28, 2008