Did it work?

Do you think the temper tantrum Joy and Whoopi threw on The (biased)View yesterday worked? Will it boost their ratings? Did it boost Bill's ratings?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 9:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I on't watch either of the shows..so my household won't contribute to any ratings.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:46 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Bill O doesn't need help with his ratings, but I have to wonder if it will boost the View's ratings for today. Lots of people can't stop talking about it (even here), so their viewership will probably be up some today to see if there is any blow back from the tantrum yesterday.

All I know is that I won't be contributing to either of their ratings.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have watched his show. He doesn't bother me as much as the others, But his show is still bias.
    _______________________________
    of course it is, it's opinion. He's not a news anchor.

I don't watch him, but I will say I've heard him tell people to take a chill pill when Obama took office and people were complaining about everything he did. He's less biased than some of the other pundits. I saw the clip from the View yesterday and first of all, Whoopi's shoes so didn't work with that outfit. But seriously, they were acting like a bunch of three year old children. It was stupid. Yes, he should have said extremist. but really, the way they acted reminded me why talk shows are a waste of my time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• both shows are biased, sweet. but who cares? the 'views' ratings are in the tank, they needed help..if it boosts theirs, they should send BO'R flowers or something.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Bill rules his time slot for the cable news networks so he doesn't really need a boost. It did however get him more publicity for his latest book which was his goal in the first place.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 9:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sweet you should watch his show for about a week and you will that Bill loves Micheal Obama.

Joy and Whoopi where wrong they should of said yes the men where Muslims but they where terrorist Instead they showed that they acted unprofessional.
    Also Joy was wrong people do not want the Mosque near Ground Zero.

Barbara was right to give them a verbal spanking.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i actually saw that part of the view yesterday, but last night was the first time i saw Bill's show...actually, i DVR'd it.
    nobody has mentioned weather or not it did any good for Joy's ratings last night, as she has her own show too.
    I am surprised about the amount of attention their tantrums received!
    I think it will for short term boost the ratings of the view.
    Bill said recently Fox's ratings have been high anyhow.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't care one way or the other. I think the view is notghing but a bunch of cackling hens who think if anybody disagrees with them they're the devil. I used to like whoopi till she got on that show...
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 6:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

I have watched his show. He doesn't bother me as much as the others, But his show is still bias.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 1:49 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Bill was talking about it so apparently he thinks it WILL boost ratings...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010