If you could do a do over

If you know what you know now. Whould you have change something then?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 9:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A part of me does see that going back and changing my life would be beneficial. Not only to my career, but to my whole being. I think that I could've done a lot better if I'd just have allowed myself that chance. However, then I remind myself I would have my kids, my husband, my friends, and lifestyle I do now. Changing the past changes the future .. and to me it wouldn't be worth it. I don't like where I came from as a person (My family was/is awesome, it was me that was the issue), but I like where I am now.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My biggest regret and thing that I wish I could go back and change is my house.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• ive made alot of mistakes. but to be honest i wouldnt change a thing of it. i am who i am today because of what i did then. and i love who i am and i love where i am.
    ear92

Answer by ear92 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• WOULD OF CHOSE A DIFFERENT CAREER PATH ONCE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND BE LESS PRESSURED TO PICK SOMETHING.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2010