friends to keep or be done with..

I had a friend for 16 yrs, She has talked behind my back people would tell me yet i didnt believe them. she has told me i wasnt a good friend to her, even thoe when she needed me i was there, anyways she got mad at me. i had some extra money put up, while i was gone she called my DF and told him. and told him other things, she also said dont tell me to him,, or she'd never talk to him agian.. well he did tell me... and now i feel like , damm none of her kids belong to her DH however he thinks they do. she slept with another man in there house while he was at work.. did i tell nope, i m not that kinda person, i dont need drama. anyways now she keeps calling and wont leave me alone, i dont answer cause , she also has borderline personality disorder, and i have to be carefull, what i say to her,, cause she likes to get so called even with people,,, the truth is she ruined the friendship and i dont think she can handle the truth..

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 9:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I had a friendship like that. The breaking point was when she told me that my identity theft that occurred to me was getting to my head. But meanwhile I would take all her ranting phone calls and wine lunch hours to calm her fears and vacations to my mil's summer home . I was so done with her bs, and now 5 years later I knew I was right. She talked behind my back about me , my husband , my son and everyone in my family. She was just an opportunist. Your friend sounds broderline bi polar where they will have affairs and think nothing of it. Get away from her.She will not stop until you give her attention and then she will try to mess with your head again and try to step all over you with her abuse.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sometimes it is just best to cut ties with toxic people.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Just cut ties. Don't tell her, don't bother even responding to her desperate cries of attention. Just ignore her from now on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• some times its better to just let the friendship die off
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think i would deff step away from the friendship..i know it's got to be hard especially since you have been friends with this women for so very long, but i think she may be using you as a step....a best friend does not talk about you behind your back she talks about whatever to your face..a best friend doesn't go around and tell everyone you buisness..unless it's life threatning or something serious..you don't need someone like that in your life...It sounds like you are the one who has kept holding onto a friendship that she wasn't really truly into..best of luck to you kileighsmommie!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Only way to find out is tell her the truth..what do you have to lose?
    kids_r_gr8

Answer by kids_r_gr8 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would stay away from this person...she sounds like a troublemaker...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010