Can you see the moon at your childs elementary school?

Things like this happen all of the time..i'm sure but this one made the news..

Woman accused of dropping pants on school grounds
Updated: Thursday, 14 Oct 2010, 9:31 PM MDT
Published : Wednesday, 13 Oct 2010, 6:13 PM MDT

Reporter: Crystal Gutierrez
ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) - An argument over student drop-off zones outside an Albuquerque school heated up as kindergartners watched until a woman dropped her drawers showing a mother what she could kiss, according to a parent who said she witnessed the incident

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 10:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• ewww..those poor kids! who wants to see an early morning angry ass...not conducive to learning, i'm sure!!! LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:06 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• How EMBARRASSING for her KID!!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yes, em-bare-assing, is right.

This is how stupid laws get made. Some idiots actually need to be told that exposing oneself, swearing and fighting in front of children is wrong.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 10:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Hope it wasn't an old saggy ass ... that would REALLY give the kids nightmares!!!

Seriously though, what a mature thing to do! Bet that really got her point across! NOT!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wow! She is lucky she didn't get charged with a sex offense! I feel sorry for her child. How would you like to be the kid with the Mom that really DID show her ass?!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• The women was wrong and she looked like a fool and thank God I could not see the moon.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• She's really keeping it classy, huh?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Funny mommy. But talk about crossing the line. I went to a school that had a lot of hs stuff from the parents going on. It was really funny sometimes at how low on the totem pole parents will get with other parents. I can write a 500 page novel, but this story tops the school I went to. She is lucky no one tried to press charges against her for what she did in front of young children. When is this going to stop? That is why I don't miss the hs drama from the parents at school pickup. It seems parents want to pick up other men or pick a fight instead of just picking up their kids and getting out of the school area. I blame the principal for not pushing the issue of moving everyone along out of the school property. It is not a hang out to mock and make fun or show off your expensive clothes or car it is a point a to point B and that is it. If this was done on school grounds, half the battle would be won.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• tnmomofive

Comment by tnmomofive (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• YIKES !
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 1:13 PM on Oct. 15, 2010