How can I show my friend that it is ok that I take care of her son ?

I carpool my son's friend to a sports pracitce. I also drive him places with my son. I told his mother what I did with them carpooling and just an fyi. Also I gave her an update as to the games her son had since she said she did not know because they kept changing the schedule. She wrote back to me that she appresiates my help more than I would ever know. HUH?? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• i think she really likes the fact that your keeping her informed on things her son does and that your son is his friend. i'm going to be honest with you: people like you a diamond in the rough. not many people would go to the lengths you do to let her know that her son is in safe hands with a very kind person. i know there isn't that theirs not that many parents who would do that. they would just drop the kids off without a second thought of talking to the parents about anything. your giving her the proof that her son is safe with you. thats a big relief in this world!
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Maybe she is not use to anyone assisting her a lot of people wouldn't and obviously in this case hasn't. It means a lot when someone takes the time to assist even in the smallest ways. I think you are a very caring woman. Blessings to you.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I guess I'm not understanding. She says she appreciates your help, so she must be okay with you helping out?
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't know, she sounds pretty grateful to me. Perhaps you'd like to elaborate. What are we missing?
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 10:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010