Im i wrong? Part 2

My bf says its how he has always felt and he wants to make sure the child is his. i have never given him a reason not to trust me. i dont know what to do. I moved from mi with my daughter to ga to be with him so that we could make a life with one another now i dont know if i should says the hell with it and go back home, I just dont understand and my heart is really hurt now i think i may have made the wrong choice, I have no one to talk to here in ga, I tried to talk to him and he just says not to take it personal, but it is personal...... His take on things are that the men always get screwed weather it be in getting married or haveing kids.

maddysmom1111

Asked by maddysmom1111 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry your heart is in pain and I fully understand what you may be going through but Dear you have made the move so you must make the best of it. Not speaking in terms of being with him that is something you have to decide if it is best for you. Weigh your options. If he trust you then he wouldn't have to feel that he has to "make sure the child is his" he would know within his heart immediately. As for his statement that men always get screwed that does not sound too good. First as I see it - it is mostly always the woman who gets screwed then there is the reality of that you can't talk to him. I know you probably feel isolated not knowing anyone so If all you need is someone to talk to until you get familiar with your new settings then you can write me if you wish. No I don't have all the answers, no one does but I am a good listener. Blessings to you
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would take this as confirmation that I had made a series of bad choices and I would be going back home as soon as possible. This guy is not what I would consider a family man, and if he's already looking for a way out, things are not apt to get any better.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:26 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Relationships are hard enough but the possibility of having to take a test if you two ever have a child together is just too much, IMO. If he has no trust in you, then I can't imagine how a relationship will work especially when you're in a new place and have no one but your daughter and your boyfriend. I'm sorry he is being this way but you can't go through life expecting your SO to cheat on you or whatever he is thinking. It's a good way to never be happy and to make whoever you are with miserable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Take the test....and if something should happen to him (God forbid) you wouldn't have to prove that he's the father, just show the documents!
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Get the test and then I would leave. He clearly has issues that are not healthy.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010