Last night I had this rash on my face...

I found out I am allergic to my foundation, the only change that has happened to my face care routine.
Well, this morning my face is not so red, but dry. Still last night my eye lids hurt so bad that I just passed out as soon as I laid down.
I want to take the foundation back today, and explain with the picture of my facial rash I took. Do you think they will refund me?
I don't have the boxes anymore and it's been two weeks since I purchased it. There is still 90 percent left in the container.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wouldn't take it back to the store, they will probably not refund you. I agree, you should contact the maufacturer and they may send you a refund.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would write to the company itself and let them know what happened and ask to be compensated or given a gift certificate for another product....that being said, it never hurts to ask.. all they can say is no.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010