• In the Spotlight:

Is there any chance im preg?

Ok if anyone can help that would be great. I am on birth control but i lost one of my pills so i just waited and didnt take one the very last day of my cycle. I continued to be sexually active. I had my last period 14 days ago and my next one will be her in 14 days. Well today i woke up and was spotting a dark brown red blood. I have had my period for 7 years and never before spotted. I feel pretty normal i have been nausa twice in the past 2 weeks but thought it was just from eatting to much etc. I have always been tired my hole life but the past 4 days when i was tired i was just tired and passed.. even if i was in the middle of something just stoped to go to bed. I have been a little hungrier then normal but everything else is fine. Havent had headache or high temp, my boobs feel fine. Is there any chance im prego?

911help

Asked by 911help at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Um well I would suggest taking a test. It is possible because BC is not 100%. Best of luck either way!
    devils_advocate

Answer by devils_advocate at 8:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it definitely is possible. missing one pill doesnt usually mess up your system and cause you to spot. but you should also keep in mind that sometimes your body will change its reaction to your pill. it could be totally normal. i would say just be patient. do not take a test until you miss your next period ( if you even do) if you take one before that it will be a waste of money. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 8:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i was always nauseas and somtimes spotted when i missed one pill. it's possible you're pregnant, but also possible your hormones are just out of whack. they usually recommend u wait to take a test until just a day or so before your period is supposted to start, but i took mine 2 weeks before i was due and it was really faint, but it worked
    baenglishwc05

Answer by baenglishwc05 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• pregnancy is always possible no matter what you do. Take a test but it is probably just stress related.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2008