how many grandparents do your kids have (living)? How many of them do they see?

my girls are 2.5 and 5.5 they have 5 grandmas (which one of them is a step). My step mom, my mom, my grandma, my DH's grandma, my real dad's mom. And then they have 4 grandpas my real dad, my adopted dad, DH's dad, and my grandpa. So a total of 9 grandparents. Sadly they only see 4 of the grandparents on a regular basis. The other ones lets see my DH's grandma, dad only see the girls one time in December for Christmas one time in January when I invite them to our youngest's birthday nd one time in April when I invite them over for our oldests birthday. Then my read dad and my step mom haven't seen the girls since my youngest was 3-4 months old.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Hubby's parents passed and my Father passed. So my daughter only has my Mother - her Grandma. But we see my Mom three times a year because we live 280 miles apart.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My kids are 22 & 25. My father, (they're grandpa) is alive, their fathers Parents are alive and My Dad's Mother is alive which is they're great grandma. They see my father mostly and great and Great Grammy at holidays.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• 2 grams and 1 great grandpa...they see all of them.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:43 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My kids are 5 and 7. They have my mom and dad and their dad's dad. They see my mom and dad on a regular basis, but don't see their other grandpa very often. They also see my grandma on my dads side and my grandparents on my moms side fairly often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Just my FIL is still alive so my kids see him every two weeks or so
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My children are 7 and 9 and have: my mom, my mother-in-law, my grandmother (mom's mom), my other grandmother (dad's mom), another one of my grandmothers (step-dad's mom), another grandmother (my mom's step-mom), another grandmother (MIL's mom), another grandmother (MIL's step-mom) and I think that's it for the grandmother side. They also have my dad, my father-in-law, my other father-in-law (my husband's parents are divorced and his mom remarried), my grandfather(mom's dad), another of my grandfather's (dad's dad), my step-dad, one of my husband's grandfathers (dad's dad), another grandfather (my husband's mom's step-dad), and again another grandfather (my MIL's husband's dad). And I think that about wraps it up. So I guess the grand total of grandparents (and great grandparents) is 17. Wow. That's a lot! I've never sat down and thought about how many there were!

Cont. Below
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• They get to see them very seldom now since we moved to Pennsylvania and only go back to Texas during the summer. But before we moved we would see my dad and my husband's dad almost every afternoon for coffee, and then Saturday nights was dinner with the dad's. We would see his mom and step-dad once a month or so. We lived 5 blocks from my grandmother. We saw my mom a couple of times a month. For the most part it was pretty regular visits with everyone. And now when we go down there, we have to try and squeeze everyone into a couple of weeks. Talk about tiring! lol But we love each and every one of them!
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 10:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My children have one natural grandmom, and one step-grandfather. They see them about once every five years.
    HelenCarlene

Answer by HelenCarlene at 10:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Three living grandparents. The only one they see on a regular basis is my FIL. He drives up from TN about once every couple of months. The last time they saw their grandmother was when my son was born in 2007. As for my father, he lives about 2 hours away and they don't see him very often. Maybe once very few months.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• My mom and dad, and hubby's mom and dad. Plus 2 great grandmothers.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:56 AM on Oct. 15, 2010