Would you want to know?

If you were being cheated on would you prefer to know or to pretend like its not happening? Why/Why not?

I would for sure want to know so I could up and leave, but my best friend says different, she would rather be oblivious.

bjojola

Asked by bjojola at 10:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I would definately would want to know. I don't want anyone 'pulling the wool over my eyes' so to speak. I don't understand wanting to be in the dark about your own life. If you don't have trust and a loyal spouse, then what's the point?
    mountainMum

Answer by mountainMum at 10:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would want to know. I would not want to be intimate with someone, who was sleeping with someone else. There are too many diseases and things you can get!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Id want to know.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would want to know... I would try to get over it and move on with our reationship but i know damn well I never could. We have such an amazing trust thing going on right now. We let each other do our own things and its been working for us. If he cheated I would always be worried what he was doing every minute of the day. He says hes at work is he at work? Where is he really? Is he with someone else. I couldnt live with that constant battle, our marriage would have to end! i would still want to be friends but nothing more!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would want to know because I want to know if the man that is suppose to be loving me is lying and cheating not only me but his children. Plus I don't want to catch anything or look like a fool when he has a baby outside of our marriage.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would want to know.. & get out and spare myself at least some hurt.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:17 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would definatley want to know. So I could get myself tested and get a divorce.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Then she is fooling herself. What you try to hide in the dark will surely come to light. Personally I would want to know. With all the STD's out there, would she rather find out that way?
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i'd rather not know at all so long as i was guaranteed never to find out...but if i would ultimately find out, i would rather know sooner than later so that we could mutually agree on an open relationship or go our seperate ways.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i agree with loriaann.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 11:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2010