Does size matter to YOU?

My hubby has a Daddy Den profile (male version of Cafe Mom) and there's a big deal going on about men wondering if their wife is satisfied and happy with the size of their penis. It's a REALLY big deal!!! So girls? What do you think? My hubby is the perfect size for me. Any bigger and I wouldn't have sex with him. I am truly happy with his wee wee. LOL

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 8:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• you think thats bad lol our last name is steele so he nicknamed his johnson the steelerod, he swears he has a theme park between his legs, granted yes it's fun to keep riding too much can make you nauseous i.e. pregnancy lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Right on..LOL..My hubby is always worried about that samething. I wish they would get over it
    Anonymous

• I am soooo happy with the size of my hubbys too! Like you said any bigger and I would not touch him with a ten foot pole... No punt intended.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• my hubby's pee pee is perfect and sometimes even hurts i am pretty sure he is average but to me it's not the size it's all in how it is used. Maybe tmi but my husband is the ONLY man to ever make me orgasm and I have had bigger than him, but he knows how to get the job done plain and simple
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well my dh and I have only been together 4 years, and we both have x's. He swears his used to be bigger! LOL...but I tell him all the time if it were any bigger I wouldn't want it! My dh is maybe alittle above average size....plenty for me!!
    Anonymous

• hmm I have actualy only had sex with one guy so I guess I can't compair the feeling you get with a size diffrence but i know that if my mans..... man ;) was any bigger, sex wouldnt be pleasurable
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes, it does matter, if it's too big it's not going near me!
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• lol...

Wee Wee
    Pee Pee

You guys' nicknames for penises are hilarious!

I'm perfectly happy with my boyfriend's size. I've been with other guys and quite frankly, I wouldn't trade his for anything bigger or smaller =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• LOL cait Iast night he had a boner, TMI sorry, so he thought he'd be cute and flashed me and I called it a ding a ling and he got soooo mad!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have had bigger than my man's, but his is juuust right :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008