What do you do adult content

to help keep your husband or S/O stay in love with you and to make them want to stay loyal to you?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont MAKE him stay loyal. I like to think he loves me for me and wont ever leave... witch I know isnt always the case. I go to his concerts (Im a country girl, he like that heavy metal stuff I cant stand but I go cause he loves me there with him), we switch it up in the bedroom a lot, new outfits new positions new games, I leave him notes in random places (even if he doesnt find them for weeks at a time), I'm very faithful to him, I make sure he has dinner a nice dinner most of the time (Even though he wants to cook for me too), I just love him everyday more and more and it seems to be working for us!! :) Good question! OH ONE MORE THING, IF WE EVER FIGHT OR ANYTHING (we do at times) I DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!! EVER, WE SOLVE IT BETWEEN OURSELVES. That seems to be a big issue with other couples :) Been married almost 4 amazing years!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I just love my man and show him I care for him, I consider his feelings and try tothink of his needs and make sure I take care of him the best I can. You cant make someone love you and be loyal though he just has to have that in him.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You can't make anyone stay in love with you just like you can't force yourself to love someone else. All you can do is continue to show your love but even in some cases that's not enough. Some people just simply fall out of love no matter how great the person their with is.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:11 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I act like i'm not jealous ever, steal little glances and make seductive gestures in public when we're together, and tell him i love him
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 11:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010