abdominal pain and cramping but not on period...?? adult content

it feels like my lower intestines, colon maybe? are sore and irritated....the pain gets worse with jarring motions like walking too hard and when i sit down and there is pressure on my buttocks/rectal area i can feel pain in my lower belly...also when gas moves through and i am about to pass gas it hurts ...and i think i have had more frequent bowel movements...the pain is sort of across my lower belly and sometimes more on the right side...its a lot like period cramps and i should be starting in the next couple days but ive not yet....any ideas????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Health

• I had that a few months ago but I was also throwing up so I went to the er and they said it was because I was dehydrated, but my primary doctor said it was a mild stomach flu. So you could have either of those but just to be on the safe side I would go see your doctor.
    new_mommie_2b

Answer by new_mommie_2b at 11:59 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Sounds like constipation
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• you may want to also have them check for an ectopic pregnancy cause thats what happened to me
    jlvernwald

Answer by jlvernwald at 11:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• im the OP...ive not been sexually active, ectopic is not poss
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010