Are you embarassed by people of your political party?

I just can't get over the same BS being posted over and over in this section. Are any republicans embarassed by some of the slurs that are thrown out over and over, even though they've been proved faulse agian and again?
I have never disrepected the Republican party, but some of these posts just scream ignorance and desparation. I hope these posts are from a few extreamists and don't represent the views of the entire party.

I don't think Obama is perfect, far from it. But to call him the antiChrist and say Bin Laden is helping him...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• "This is a post about the behavior of your own party. caitxrawks I believe you are an Obama Mama maturely admitting that your own party has taken part in some bad behavior. Correct?"

Si si =]
    I'm not afraid to admit that some people from my party are wrong sometimes. We're not perfect by any means and neither is any other party!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• actually i feel a tad embarrassed for the idiots that keep posting "true" e-mails.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm very pissed at the extremist Democrats that deface McCain signs and cars that have the stickers on them. There is NO REASON for it!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I am a registered Republican but not happy with my choices. I do not trust McCain and think that choosing Palin was a weak move. I dont really trust Obama either though. I am def not ready to vote in this election! :(
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

just like there is no reason for republicans who deface McCain signs and cars that have the stickers on them. or thsoe REPUBLICANS stealing obama signs from our yard
    Anonymous

• There's crap going on with both sides, and it's definitely not limited to just one party. I'm embarrassed of anyone who feels the need to rip down signs or name-call or deface any property. Period. I don't think it really matters who they're voting for because it's all unnecessary behavior.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• This is a post about the behavior of your own party. caitxrawks I believe you are an Obama Mama maturely admitting that your own party has taken part in some bad behavior. Correct?

This isn't about pointing out the crappy stuff the other side does. It's about stepping up and admitting that your own party sometimes crosses the line.

Anonymous

• This isn't about pointing out the crappy stuff the other side does. It's about stepping up and admitting that your own party sometimes crosses the line.

Really? So the OP is a Republican posting this? I guess we'd know if they didn't post anonymously, but that's not the case. I clearly stated that I am disgusted by behavior of anyone who participates in this nonsense, and that includes my party, your party, or any other for that matter.

I guess we'd know where you stand too, anonymous, but we don't because you're content to criticize other people's comments (even though you're not taking any credit for your party's behavior either, now are you?)
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 8:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• No, am not part of any party I am my own person.
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 9:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• the crap on both sides is embarrassing to me, at least.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 9:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008