This may be a hard question but......... adult content

If you really wanted to know for sure if your husband or S/O was cheating how would you go about finding out???

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm so looking forward to these answers, I want to know too!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:31 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well first if I asked him and he denyed it I would start snooping around in his stuff. Including his facebook/cell phone/ emails etc..
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• watch for tells like if he cant look directly at you or gets uber offensive about it
    jlvernwald

Answer by jlvernwald at 11:34 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I guess I would ask him, if he said no and I just had a gut feeling... i would turn into that crazy stalker lady everyone talks about. I would check his phone and I would probably go as far as following him. If that still didnt satisfy my gut... I would probably call that show cheaters or hire a PI. Gosh I hope I never have to go through this! HAHAHAHAHAHA My craziness will just have to come out!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If you are convinced, something is up, even if he denies it, hire a private detective. Be prepared to find out the details. It's not fun. That's what I did with my first husband. He was with his secretary. What a cliche'!

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 11:38 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• You kinda just have to be a like a snoop.. Of course if he's cheating.. he aint gonna tell you.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:39 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• HE WILL ACT DIFFERENT NOTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH YOU WILL MATTER TO HIM...

if i suspected my husband of cheating i would definitely want to know the reason being is that too many people in this world are ill and i would not want him to bring me back an incurable illness...i must always think of my children health and wellbeing and if i am in a shape to not take care of my kids due to him infecting me then what use am i...me and my husband have talked about it since day one...the day one of us is done with the relationship the fist person to know is the other person then move on if thats what is what we chose...but never expose or hurt one another....

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I called a Private eye he wanted 3500 dollars can you imagine?
    Darla47

Comment by Darla47 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Holy shit... call that show cheaters... thats free. Did you check everything? facebook, myspace, phone, pockets in jeans, talk to him?????????????? FIND ANYTHING? or just a gut thing?
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• What makes you believe he is cheating?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 15, 2010