• In the Spotlight:

Army Wives Show on lifetime. Can someone tell me what season and episode was the Surrogacy episode?

I started to watch army wives around season 2. I was watching Good Morning America about Military wives being surrogates to get money to pay off debt. Then they showed Pamela having a baby for money. I cant seem to find it can someone show me the link to that show so i can see it thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• it's the first season.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• the 1st season...(if you started watching the second season then that only means that you missed the 1st season lol)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• First season 1st episode
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• First season, 1st episode
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yep...they said it...First season, first episode! It's how they all become their group of friends!!!

I love it! Can't wait until the next season!!!! My Sunday nights are not the same without ArmyWives and Drop Dead Diva on!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 1:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010