Gah!

Have two friends from two different social circles getting married next year. I found out today that they're getting married on the SAME DAY! WTF?! What are the chances?! They're the only two weddings we have coming up in the near future, they're both equally close to me, and now I have to make a decision. Poop.

arouthier

Asked by arouthier at 11:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Split your time with them and tell them both you love them! :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:52 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Wish I could! But one wedding is down in DC and one is up here in CT. :(
    arouthier

Comment by arouthier (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Same time too... if one is earlier in the day and the other is evening then try both. If not, and you are just as close to both. I would write their names down on two seperate pieces of paper, put them in a hat and which everyone you chose you go to. Or if your SO likes one more than the other go to the one he likes more. GOOD LUCK... watch 27 dresses... it can be done lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• That's too bad! I would choose to stay local.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• That would be a tough to decide which one attend. Are you closer with one couple than the other- if so I would go to their wedding. Otherwise maybe a compromise-- go to one wedding and for the other couple let them know you hate to miss the wedding and ask if you could get together sometime after the wedding and celebrate with them at that time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• well, I would go to the one that is closest to you (driving distance) and make sure to tell the other that you wish you could be there too. Make sure to give them both nice gifts and tell them they both mean a lot to you. maybe visit the other couple when they get back from the honeymoon!
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 12:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• wow no kidding well maybe you can go to one & the other pick the one with the best party after haha....and go to the other for the church part
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Go to the one who invites (Invited) you first?
    Play sick! lol
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• Will they both be equally understanding if you can't come? If everything else is equal to you about the friends, I would go with the one who would be more pissed off if you don't come :)
    bethany169

Answer by bethany169 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2010