any one else feel absolutely drained?

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with twins and I have 4 other children...8, 5, 3 & 1.

I feel like I'm going to lose my mind right now. My husband and I own and run a business together and he's been doing most of the work there as I am hitting whale capacity right now which leaves me to do most of the housework and take care of the kids.

Anyone else exhausted?

jcarvalho

Asked by jcarvalho at 12:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think that's the name of the game. Parenthood and pregnancy is exhuasting...epecially with what you've got on your plate, but it's worth it;)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do! I'm pretty much DONE being pregnant! I'm 39 weeks.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 12:34 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Lol, I'm only 12wks pregnant, and I'd sleep all day every day if I was allowed...but I have a 3yr old to chase around...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• you poor thing. Unfortunately as a pregnant woman you just have to push through it. Im 10 weeks, sick all the time, chasing around a two year old, and working. Sleeping is my friend and if you can fit in a nap when everyone is at school and taking naps, do it! GL
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do! I am 37 weeks pregnant and have a 3 year old and an almost 2 year old (my son will be 2 on halloween!)
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 1:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010