Little gossipy vent here about my ex-

My ex fiance from High school and College is a real piece of work at the very least.
little back story: when we were in college every once in a while if we had some problems we'd take a 'break'. our 'rules' were specified pretty clearly. We'd be free to date other people, but we'd still see each other, then after a certain period of time we'd see where we stood and decide if we wanted to be together.
during one of those times my Ex takes up with this complete innocent who in so many ways didn't seem to have a clue.
it was during this time I say my Ex's true colors. I realized that this girl thought that he was her exclusive boyfriend when he was anything but.

so anyway, it's been a long time, and I've since married, moved away and so on.
recently I was looking at a facebook page of some people that we both new. Couldn't resist, I clicked on his picture.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Lots of men use the "widowed" card to try and get dates/laid/whatever. That's the first thing I check out when I meet somebody new - whether they really are widowed or not ! But, for the most part, men are stupid and think that sort of thing really works - poor creatures.
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 6:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Your funny and I think most women cyber stalk someone at some point... lol
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think we all can't resist to see how happy / miserable out ex's are from time to time!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• He actually has "Widowed," as his status? Good grief, Charlie Brown! You were smart to end it with him.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 12:44 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think it's only human nature that you'd click on him to catch up on what he was doing. I have and ex on their too, but won't ask to be his friend, I wasn't when we were married why would I be now, but I am nosey.......lol

zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• his status says that he's widowed, and that he's there for dating and looking for a relationship.
    I've asked others, his wife is very much alive!
    on top of that, this 'other girl' that I refer to is on his friends list, when she was a sorority sister of mine and she won't add me to her list!
    So before anyone says it, Yes, I need to get on some of my other hobbies and get off this computer! sheesh!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Yeah, long story short, as bizzare as I knew his behavior to get, I worried about this poor woman!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Well arent you glad you lefted him?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• hahahaha, the face book always causes me craziness if I look up exes. hahaha LMAO
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 2:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010