Anyone have any true and scary ghost stories or scary experiences?!?

I'm bored and was on google looking up ghost stories, its halloween so it popped in my head.Figured someone on CafeMom had a good one!Please feel free to tell....

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's not really scary... well to me it was.. and sad too. My close friend was killed in a car accident when I was 17. It was so sudden... and so devastating. The day before the funeral I was crying hysterically on my back porch. I turned my head towards the sky and begged God to let me see Aaron one more time, just for five minutes. Just then, a white kitty, a PURE white kitty came out of the hedge by my house and came over to me. It hopped in my lap and let me love on it. It purred and purred and purred like it knew me and was SO happy to see me. Then, after a few minutes, it left. What scared me was, Aaron always said, that when he died, he'd come back as a white kitty. I don't know if it was coincidence or what... but at least I got to say goodbye to him.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 8:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• That gave me chills Marlye!! I beleive in that stuff and I think it was him too!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well where I live there is this Tunnell that people can drive their cars through it is frequentened by traffic all the time,years ago as the story is told a young mother and her baby were killed late one cold and foggy night in that same tunnell,murdered some say but there are several stories,it is called Sensabaugh Tunnell and folks say if you go through it at midnight the time the woman was killed,and stop your car when you get into the tunnel your car wont start and you can hear a baby crying and a woman screaming.I have never tried this to find out but some say its so.who knows
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 8:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• My mom passed away two years ago from cancer. I remember right before she died she was a vegetable. She couldn't talk or anything. My sister told me that she said "Dad, hold me." And she passed away. My grandpa passed away 6 months before she did.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:01 PM on Oct. 28, 2008

• My mom was very ill and in hospice. My grandma had passed just a few years beforehand. We rented out the house that belonged to my grandma, and payed rent to my mom. A couple days after my mom passed away, we would wake up to find random pictures lying on living room floor where they had been sitting on a shelf the night before(no explanation for this). Another thing: our stereo was always shut off before going to bed. Again, upon waking one morning, our stereo was on and no one had touched it(too high for our small children to ever reach). My mom loved music playing always, so we think this was a sign. By the way, my moms time of death was 3:30am on my youngest daughters 8th birthday. We didn't get the phone call until 8:30am that morning that she had passed. The interesting part, our daughter was talking in her sleep alot that night, and loud! She sounded like she was talking WITH someone the whole time. Very wierd.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 12:35 AM on Jan. 29, 2009