need some help

ok i just checked my self and i have done this befor when i was trying to get pregnant but any who when i felt it it has come down alot i can easily put my finger in there and maybe then some (only felt with my middle finger) so what does that mean how far would you say im dialated?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• First of all, I would NOT recommend checking yourself. You can cause a severe infection if not done properly, and can cause damage, or even rupture your membranes.You aren't even checking right hun. You don't use your middle finger. With that being said, sounds like you are BARELY dilated. Remember, dilation has nothing to do with labor.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• probably a fingertip to 1cm dilated. ofcourse i am not a doctor so I would just let your doctor check. how far along are you?
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 1:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• A fingertip.
    JaLayah

Answer by JaLayah at 7:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2012