pregnancy test?

how soon after unpretected sex can u test? how soon after conseption can i test? im just wondering :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on when you ovulate and when your period is due. Some tests say you can test up to 6 days before your pissed period but they are not 100% accurate at this time. Wait till you miss your period get get a accurate result....good luck!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i would say 3 weeks after unprotected sex to test it might sill be eairly tho and as far as conception noone really knows WHEN you concieve sry and best of luck to you!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It takes 12-14 days for the hcg in your system to be enough to show on a pregnancy test. I'd test when you're due for your period. a day or two early may or may not effect the test...I tested 4 days late and it barely showed positive..if I't tested earlier, it wouldn't have shown. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 12:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Two weeks from conception. Allow a week for the fertilized egg to travel the tubes to the uterus to implant and another week for the placenta to put out enough HCG in your system to be measured. A test will be useless until the placenta is making HCG.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• To get a good result, wait until your missed period.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Honestly...to get the absolute most accurate answer, wait until you have missed you period by an entire week. Although the tests say they test 6 days before you miss....it may not work in your case and you end up taking 100 negative tests. When if you wait to miss you cycle for a whole week, you know it should be showing by then.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:56 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have always tested a day or two before if i was having symptoms. Always worked for me.If the line is there no matter how faint its a bfp. If no symptoms I would wait till your af was late!
    carterclan02

Answer by carterclan02 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• It's best to wait at least 2 weeks to avoid a false negative. Even then, if you get a negative, wait another week.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010