What do you regret the most?

Out of everything you've done in your life, is there one thing you regret the most? If you could go back and change what you did/didn't do, would you?

I can't think of just one; as much as I'd want to, I probably wouldn't, especially if it was a major turning point in my life.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 12:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I regret cheating on my hubby in the very beggining of our relationship. Its the only regret I have.
    K3lly94

Answer by K3lly94 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't regret that much.
    But I guess the one thing that I think 'darn it' about was my first time.
    It was good and my guy was very good with me.
    but it was a about 6 months before that where I was at a church retreat, and I'd been invited to the cabin of someone there. We got caught going for a 'walk' as we were going towards the cabins.

that's my secret- that I wish it had been this other guy rather than the boyfriend.
    that at the guy in question was a young counselor that I know and had been dreaming over for some time.

yeah, terrible, rotten, and all that I know, but even at almost 40 I my heart of hearts would rather he'd been my first time.
    Anonymous

• well, I try not to have any regrets because if I changed anything then I wouldnt be married to my wonderful husband, I wouldnt have my sweet two year old son, and i wouldnt be pregnant with my hubby's baby. But sometimes I would like to go back and go to college at Miami University in Ohio and skate on their Collegiate synchronized skating team. Then I would have a college education and I would still be doing the sport I love. But I wouldnt give up my family for it. I can still get a degree and one of these days I can skate again...just for fun!
    kat12874

Answer by kat12874 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I try not to have regrets, like my impulse answer to this question is to say my first marriage, but really, if that didn't happen I wouldn't be where I am today, so I can't regret it. One true absolute regret I do have is my damn tattoo. Wish I never got it, I hate it every day. Can't afford to get it removed, but I dream that someday I will.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I wish I would have had my son sooner.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i do not regret anything i have ever done...it's something bad came from something i did then in my eyes it was a learning experience...

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010