Need an Ob/Gyn referral for the Beaverton, Oregon area

My sister-in-law lives in Beaverton, Oregon and just found out that she is pregnant with her first baby. I wish she lived closer to me, then I would know who to send her to, and be able to help her. Unfortunately, though, I do not. Could someone please tell me what Ob's they have come into contact with, and what your experience has been? Also, she will be needing to find a Pediatrician as well. Thank you :)

RNtrans

Asked by RNtrans at 8:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I live in Gladstone, and I had my boys in Portland, my doctor was amazing, thorough and just a great great bed side manner, I had 2 sections I could not have asked for a better doctor. Dr. Brendan Carroll of Woman's Health Care Clinic of Oregon. He has a reputation for being at almost all deliveries
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I go to Women's Healthcare Associates! the # is 503-734-3700 I hear all the Dr's there are great I see Dr Kwiecien and love her. They are at Peterkort and they have pediatricians right across the way. I would tell her to call them I couldnt be happier and the hospital is right next door! Hope this helps
    Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 8:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008