DID YOU SEE THE VIEW?

Wonder who Barbara is going to fire next? She has 3 comedians as her co-hosts and not one could make funny of what O'Reilly said yesterday. I missed it but it's being shown all over the place. Hassleback sickens me, too. She fights with everyone who don't agree with her. Cancel the show?...Naw! Ladies need to vent...don't we?

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 12:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't watch The View, because I really can't stand Hasselbeck, or to see a bunch of women talk over each other in general. But I did see the clip with O'Reilly, and frankly, I would have walked away too. The man is disgusting.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think they planned it out . It was done for ratings. There is a new show coming out soon. The whole concept has died out. They are awful. Whoppie is a great comedian and very good actress. But it is time to move on.........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't think it was planned personally, barbara walters isn't that good of a actress to pull that off.

Whoopie is a very passionate woman, and I'm not really surprised that she would walk off after someone making a statement like that. They knew what she was like when she was cast on that show, so it shouldn't have been a huge surprise in my book.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't think they planned it out for ratings. Bill O'Reilly looked like a complete ass. I DOUB'T that's what he had planned with those ladies. He was the one who brought up the mosque discussion in the first place. I would have walked off too. That man is a BIGOT!

http://watching-tv.ew.com/2010/10/14/the-view-bill-oreilly/

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think it was planned. You never here about the View anymore, and all the sudden it's a big deal.
    MJC157

Answer by MJC157 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I heard the new show is going to blow them away. It is such an awful show. The young blonde is so rude unless you are a yes girl to her.The comedians are played out and Whoppie is just bored..........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I think just having Bill there was their plan. Why would he agree to make himself look like an ass? Well..i guess he does on his own TV show all the time... Have you watched the video? He was directly insulting & rude.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i didn't see it today but did see the thing with o'reily yesterday
    honestly that show gets on my nerves because they can't have a grown-up conversation about ANYTHING without yelling and bickering
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• heck, a while back Whoopi asked 'is the world round' to make a point, since the answer is obviously round.
    one of the other women said 'I don't know, ' and went on to say that if she was asked that by her kid then she'd take him to the library to get the answer-
    if Whoopi is bored it's no wonder.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010