Doing "it"

Do you enjoy doing it with your DH or SO? I'd prefer not to when I can avoid it and have way too many fond memories created before him...I just don't see him that way and haven't for a long, long time. Am I alone on this note?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• yes, i really enjoy it w/ my DH. More than i have with anybody else.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Are you an adult? Why can you not just say sex?

yes I enjoy having sex with him. It connects us in a way that cannot happen via conversation or spending time together.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Im not onboard with that. I am very much attracted to my husband. We have sex atleast 2x a week and i enjoy it very much. I initiate it alot, and he happily obliges..lol..Does he know you feel that way? Is there a reason you feel that way? Like did he change or something? Or are you just in a slump or wanna live the single life or something?
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• And i would like to add i have been with a few other men and have enjoyed DH the most of all of them.
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• there have been times here and there when I wasn't into it with the hubby, but that's changed now.
    It's up to you if you want to give it some time, or cut and split.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Not recently, no. Since my son has been born (he is 14 months now) our sex life has taken a downward spiral to hell. Although...it never was GREAT to begin with. Now it seems like we just have sex for the sake of having sex...and I have never had an orgasm from him...ever.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• can you pinpoint a reason you dont want to have sex with him? do you not want sex at all or just not with him? are you having other issues in the relationship? i need to know more to give you good advice.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 1:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• If you don't enjoy having sex with your husband, why are you leading him on in the marriage? Why not end the marriage so he can find someone that's into him and you can go on about your business? Life is better enjoyed being happy than being miserable.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• i love my husband and I love making love with him- its getting a little tricky now that I'm 36 weeks pregnant (kind of awkward).... I'm really looking forward to the baby coming so we can re-connect
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I love having sex with DH! After we had out first DS in 06 sex was rough. It hurt all the time and we barely had sex at all. Amazingly after having 2nd DS in August I feel complelty back to normal and love sex. We pretty much do it everyday. I also agree if you don't wanna have sex with him quit leading him on. I also want to add that I have enjoyed sex the most with my husband! He is the only man that had brought me to orgasm and I can have multiples with him. Can't wait for him to come home now :P
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 1:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2010