whats better boost moblie or cricekt?

i have criket but i want switch to boost or any type of cell

mama2010B

Asked by mama2010B at 12:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cricket has too many "rules" about coverage area. Boost Mobile is pretty good. They are run by Sprint.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have both phone services. They both run off of the same towers so coverage isnt any different. I have alot of trouble with cricket service due to the fact that I travel and when they do updates I cant update from just any pay center, I have to drive back to the center that I orginally set service up in. Its horrible. The company always has incentives for a new customer but isnt customer friendly to the exsisting customers. God help you if you ever call the customer service center...no one speaks english and they mess up more than they fix! I have had cricket for 7-8 years. the only reason I stay is the plans are fantastic. Boost however,I pay the bill online or call my payments in and its over. Very customer friendly. If they do updates, I never see the effects. So I use both phones, if the kids cant get me on one, they can get me on the other...usually the boost! Sad, because I love cricket. Cricket phones are the best. I
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 1:09 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Booths it way better
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2010