how do you clean your house?

do you do it all in one day, room by room? or do you split up certain parts of the home certain days of the week? or just do what needs to be done when it needs to be done?

with 3 kids and a husband i feel like cleaning is neverending around here. ive tried to do it room by room, but get tired after a while, then half the house is clean and the other half isn't! then by the time i make it to that side, the other side is dirty.

obviously things like picking up and cleaning the kitchen need to be done daily. but the other stuff NEVER ENDS!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• get the kids to help!!! I always tell mine if you help pick up the trash and the toys then you can get a treat!!! It really works for me. and once they are done i give them a treat kinda like a kids allowance but for little kids. and it does not have to be unhealthy either. welches has little gummies that contain real juice in them and you can even get reduced sugar, or you can give them raisins, they also make yogurt covered raisens. or fruit, the veggie gold fish ect. that are healthy treats that get the job done. I have also noticed that if they have to clean it up they make less of a mess. maybe take a bag and go thru their toys I found that when i did this their were tons of toys they would get out that they didn't even play with anymore. and you don't have to throw them away either rotate them. or you can always donate them to all the toy donation places that are begining to look for toys for christmas for needy families
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 1:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I agree I feel like I am always cleaning. Now that my children are older they have started helping me. I must say I try to do a little everyday because if I tried to go from room to room in one day I would never get it done. I hate to clean so I would find a way to do something else,

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Little bits here and little bits there. I have a bad lower back and standing (or being in one position) for too long just KILLS it.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I usuall do the back of the house first. Bedrooms. Then move to living room and then kitchen. and done and have free time by 1:00. Mondays are shopping day, tuesday vaucamn and bathrooms, thursday or wed. dust day, And laundry every other day and then wash and strip bed on friday before kids home on the weekend.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I clean whatever I want to, whenever I feel like it. I'm not a filthy person, I just don't put a sparkling house high on my priority list. I do most of my cleaning while my son is sleeping. Since I work, I'm not wasting his waking hours with me cleaning.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010