Do you Blog?

Are you a blogger?
What kind of blogger are you?
Do you blog as a journal or something else?
Are you a serious blogger?
Do you make any money from your Blog? If so, how much?

donnareedonLSD

Asked by donnareedonLSD at 1:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I journal on a blog site.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I do blog, I actually love it and would love to have more people read my blog. I started a couple years ago and never really did much with it. Then my DD got sick and I was blogging every day and found that I really enjoyed it. At this time I do not make money at it, although I would love to make money blogging!

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Are you a blogger? Yes.
    What kind of blogger are you? I have a Pagan Education & Lifestyle Blog & a Financial Freedom Blog (which is under construction)
    Do you blog as a journal or something else? Specific subjects, not about me or my life persay.
    Are you a serious blogger?  Yes, I make a point to put up between 3 & 5 new blog posts a week as well as daily "sister" posts to my twitter & FB pages which are related to the blogs
    Do you make any money from your Blog? If so, how much? Yes, though AdSense and Affiliate memberships

Visit My Blog Here

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have a blog but I haven't done anything with it in over a year.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I blog, but not as often as I would like. Its about religion, and faith the way I see it. I'd love to devote more time to it, but I have an almost 3 year old at home who keeps my hands full, lol. I only have two posts so far (with a bunch of layouts or whatever for future posts I've not yet gotten around to writing due to lack of time, haha), so I don't make any money or anything, but I like to get around to being "more serious" about it.

I did have an older blog that has a lot more posts on it, but I wanted to start over again and get my thoughts put together better, get a fresh start....

Anyway, you can find the blog I currently write here.

bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:29 PM on Oct. 15, 2010