should pictures of breastfeeding be banned from Facebook?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 1:33 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• – collapse
    yes.they ban pictures of babies in the tub so breastfeed definitely should be cause pictures of babies in the tub are cute but pictures of breastfeeding are just gross. why would anyone take a pic of that in the first place
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010 (hidden) + expand

• NO! It's a natural thing! For all the pervs and prudes don't freaking look! There is nothing sexual about a baby feeding on a breast.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No, they shouldn't be banned from anywhere...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Absolutely not! What do pictures of breastfeeding show what a bathing suit or low cut picture doesn't show? I personally would never post a breastfeeding picture online just for fear of some creep getting ahold of it, but if someone else wants to, why not! It might be inspiring to others.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• And to the anon...no they do not ban pictures of kids in the tub off facebook. Maybe if there isn't something covering their genitals, but I have several pictures of my son in the tub up there. He has a wash cloth covering his penis and no one ever said anything to me about it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I don't think they should be banned, but personally I wouldn't put pictures like that up as public anyway. Maybe viewable by friends, but even that I'm not sure about... To me, pictures like that would be personal.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:37 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• No. I wouldn't post them myself, but I don't think they should be banned.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have one on my myspace.... you can't see anything at all... it's natural, people whohave a problem don't need to look
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Why would they? Unless the breast is completely exposed or there is some serious nipple showing (which if you are bfing- there shouldn't be) then it really isn't that different then all those wonderful bra/bikini shots.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Facebook is privately owned. They should be able to ban whatever the hell they want.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 2:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2010