I don't know what to think

I have been married for several years and have 2 kids. I have always been attracted to certain women but have never been with a women.I have recently met a women that I am really attractd to and I don't know what to do about it. I have never considerd myself a by-sexual but now I am not sure what I am.I think about this women all the time and I don't even know why I am so attracted to her. Can anyone please help me with this. Any advice would be great. Tahnk you in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Relationships

• Is it worth ruining your marriage over? That is if your husband would even consider that cheating....
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have been in a siminlar situation where I was attracted to another man, damn near had an affair but I made the decision to do what I thought was best and get him out of my life, He was a co worker and I quit my job so I would not have him around to tempt me. You have to ask yourself before you do anything like have an affair, What is this goin to do to my children. I don't think that I could stand looking into their faces and telling them that its mommies fault that daddy is leaving. Whatever you do Think about how it will effect your kids and how would you feel if you acted on your attraction and had to look at your husbands face asking you how you could have done that to him.
    Anonymous

• Cheating is cheating. Doesn't matter who it's with. You may want to talk to someone, a marriage therapist, or something like that. It's not worth risking your marriage.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 9:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You must do what's in the best interest of yourself and your family...if having a relationship with someone is what you desire, then leave your family alone. Do not put them through this because of your need to explore your feelings....JMO
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 9:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Is she straight or is she bi/lez? If she is straight you have nothing to worry about and need to get over those feelings. Does your husband know you're attracted to women? If so and he would be up for a 3-way ask them if that is somehting they are willing to do. Dont just get it on with her. You need to tell hubby how you feel. Studies show if you're honest with your spouse about these attractions you are less likely to cheat.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Are you having sexual fantasies about her? Have you had them about other women? If you answered yes then you're at the very least bi-curious.
    I'm straight so I'm not sure what to tell you other than to possibly talk to your hubby about what you're feeling, maybe he's open to letting you try it.
    A lot of men fantasize about being with two women or watching two women.
    Is this woman gay/bi/straight?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I'm soory I don't think I was real clear on my post. I have never cheated and would never cheat on my husband. If he knew how I felt he would be thrilled. I don't know if she is bi or not.She is married I know that. I just don't know how to get over these feelings and it really bothers me.
    Anonymous

• When I was in my 20s, I was really bi-curious. I never acted on it because I never met anyone who was inclined. I finally acted on it when I was single in my 30s. I ended up in a relationship with a woman. After awhile, I realized I wasn't gay after all. I was with her for several years and the relationship became celibate. We eventually broke up because I was becoming obsessed with being with a man again. Now I have a boyfriend and I never want to go back to women again. I realized after being away so long how much i craved being with a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Oct. 28, 2008